- Wordless Wednesday: September 26 2018
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bath Day 11
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 35
- Wordless Wednesday: September 19 2018
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 11 Off to Avebury and ...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 34
- Wordless Wednesday: I love Ikea but...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 10 Final London Day
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33
- TBT: This is My Family
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Day 9 East End Afternoon
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 32
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I am changing this day's theme up a bit to be either quotes I like or images that fit that bill. Some days words and some days no words....
Doing a lot of catch up this week. It's not often I get behind in Project Life but it happens. A lot of time was spent really getting in...
My patient daughter in law took this photo of us on the T. Patient? because her husband, my son, will always try to give the middle fin...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Once in a while I read something that let's me laugh out loud. Henry did that yesterday. Ah the worry about cooties... it's all...
This shot came from a friend of a blogger I follow.She's a woman in Yorkshire so that's a winner for me. The Weaver of Grass said...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Well not a lot of catch up has been done, but I finally got my Christmas spirit in gear and have done most of what needs to be done in the h...
Ah the weeks add up. Politically the good and the bad. A chance to film a commercial with our Attorney General added some spice to this reti...