|as seen on Tumbler|
- Wordless Wednesday: Here's Lookin' at You, Kid
- AAM Tuesday: Project Life Week 18
- Wordless Wednesday: School's Out For the Summer
- AAM Tuesday: Project Life Week 17
- Wordless Wednesday: Should I Stay or Should I Go
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 16
- Wordless Wednesday: Advice Rarely Taken
- Tasty Tuesday - A Surprise Inside
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15
- Wordless Wednesday: How to Handle Most Everything
- Just Imagine This, Nutella!
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Sometimes we all feel a bit like this I think. It's just that, sadly, some feel like this all the time. And people... There sure are a l...
Back from Texas in 1967, I was pregnant with my first child, the child who turned 51 yesterday! Oh how time flies. I guess I must be havi...
Truthfully, this was one of the days in London that I enjoyed the most. Lots of walking at my own pace, going to see places I wanted to see....
Week 34 was one of those weeks when it was hot and humid and thus very little happened. Who wants to do anything when the weather is like th...
Yes, it's September but I'm plodding through this project because I'm often a bit of a slug in summer. Plus it was HOT and HUMID...
I had sorted my clothes out the night before so I had free time to go back to the Courtauld to give more time to things and exhibits I wante...
I really wanted to see the East End again especially after seeing it again in so many PBS shows. This was something I wanted to do as oppo...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...