There were signs of spring with the chives on their way back and the installation of the a/c units before the Maryland heat hits us. Plus I had some of the endless clearing up.
- Wordless Wednesday: Here's Lookin' at You, Kid
- AAM Tuesday: Project Life Week 18
- Wordless Wednesday: School's Out For the Summer
- AAM Tuesday: Project Life Week 17
- Wordless Wednesday: Should I Stay or Should I Go
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 16
- Wordless Wednesday: Advice Rarely Taken
- Tasty Tuesday - A Surprise Inside
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15
- Wordless Wednesday: How to Handle Most Everything
- Just Imagine This, Nutella!
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
as seen on tumblr
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
from LETTERFOLK on Instagram
I found this photo amongst my zillions to scan and it took me right back to a time when I was in NYC. We met these Canadian boys on the Stat...
After our time in Avebury, it was time to head onto our 3rd destination on this England trip. Dick had been the one interested in seeing...
It was one of those hot weeks. August and September hold on to summer with a vengeance around her. But he had a good week fishing in Alaska ...
We were happy to wander around a bit more but our last day on this English trip meant packing up to go home. Fortunately we found a calming...
Not my normal style but sometimes you have a challenge that just calls out for some change. If the weather won't cooperate then I'll...