Kinda sounds like a low priced Southern stripper to me!
- AKA ... My Fairy Dust Name
- And Then There Were These
- AAM Monday: Project Life 2017 The Finale
- A few on Friday
- Halfway Through the Month of Challenges
- Loving These Challenges
- Wordless Wednesday January 10, 2018
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Boston 2017
- AAM Monday: 2017 Project Life Week 51
- Sex, Drugs and Christmas Trees
- Project Life Week 49
- Goodbye 2017, Glad to See You GO
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
as seen on tumblr
from LETTERFOLK on Instagram
I found this photo amongst my zillions to scan and it took me right back to a time when I was in NYC. We met these Canadian boys on the Stat...
After our time in Avebury, it was time to head onto our 3rd destination on this England trip. Dick had been the one interested in seeing...
It was one of those hot weeks. August and September hold on to summer with a vengeance around her. But he had a good week fishing in Alaska ...
Week 34 was one of those weeks when it was hot and humid and thus very little happened. Who wants to do anything when the weather is like th...
Not my normal style but sometimes you have a challenge that just calls out for some change. If the weather won't cooperate then I'll...