In doing anther round of getting rid of paper clutter, I found this photo. Who are these people?
I will guess that it is in the 80s from the hairstyle of the woman. I also think it is a family gathering, grandfather on the far left and his daughter, her husband and their two sons. The woman and the two boys have that same jutting jaw which the mustached man does not have.
Is it that jawline that makes most of them look less than happy or is that the mood? I don't know who they are nor where this photo was taken and there are no notes or dates on the back. Perhaps this was a command performance but in any case I hope their future years included more smiles.
- ► 2018 (106)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 41
- TBT: Foggy Lisbon
- Just a Pretty
- Project Life Weeks 39 and 40
- TBT: Oh That Fisherman!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The Sun Sets On the Thames...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38
- Wouldn't You Like These Right Now?
- Wordless Wednesday: London Blue Bug
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Walk to the Thames
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 37
- TBT: Who Are These People?
- Wordy Wednesday: Ain't It the Truth
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sunday Pub Lunch
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 36
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
as seen on tumblr
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
from LETTERFOLK on Instagram
I found this photo amongst my zillions to scan and it took me right back to a time when I was in NYC. We met these Canadian boys on the Stat...
After our time in Avebury, it was time to head onto our 3rd destination on this England trip. Dick had been the one interested in seeing...
It was one of those hot weeks. August and September hold on to summer with a vengeance around her. But he had a good week fishing in Alaska ...
We were happy to wander around a bit more but our last day on this English trip meant packing up to go home. Fortunately we found a calming...
Not my normal style but sometimes you have a challenge that just calls out for some change. If the weather won't cooperate then I'll...