I didn't know him then, and don't think much of the outfit or the beard. But look at those pockets. That is definitely my engineer - pens and who knows what else in the pockets. 37 years later and he still gets ink stains in his pockets. Since 1980, a lot of other things have changed but yep, that's my fisherman.
- ► 2018 (75)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 41
- TBT: Foggy Lisbon
- Just a Pretty
- Project Life Weeks 39 and 40
- TBT: Oh That Fisherman!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The Sun Sets On the Thames...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38
- Wouldn't You Like These Right Now?
- Wordless Wednesday: London Blue Bug
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Walk to the Thames
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 37
- TBT: Who Are These People?
- Wordy Wednesday: Ain't It the Truth
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sunday Pub Lunch
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 36
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Don't ask me where the time has gone. I feel like I've been in a bit of a fog lately no doubt by the World Cup but then also by the ...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having h...
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...
Where has the time gone? she asks again. Summer is the hardest season for me. I really mind the weather and cannot wait for cooler times. ...
as seen on this Instagram account
hatin on tumblr
fron On Sutton Place