|view from Marriott's 12th floor|
- ► 2018 (117)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 41
- TBT: Foggy Lisbon
- Just a Pretty
- Project Life Weeks 39 and 40
- TBT: Oh That Fisherman!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The Sun Sets On the Thames...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38
- Wouldn't You Like These Right Now?
- Wordless Wednesday: London Blue Bug
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Walk to the Thames
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 37
- TBT: Who Are These People?
- Wordy Wednesday: Ain't It the Truth
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sunday Pub Lunch
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 36
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have often found that my tv/movie selection reflects the mood of the week. The confirmation of the latest Supreme Court nominee was dep...
Ah the weeks add up. Politically the good and the bad. A chance to film a commercial with our Attorney General added some spice to this reti...
This shot came from a friend of a blogger I follow.She's a woman in Yorkshire so that's a winner for me. The Weaver of Grass said...
This first page is a match to the December 6 page showing our departure from the US. I felt like giving it a visual feel to the book, book...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
A page from our years in Malawi shortly after leaving Iran. There were dangers in both countries bur basic health care was not a given i...
As a child growing up, I was the one who had the down comforter from these geese. Nana called it a feather tick and I always loved the f...
A week of traveling. I went up to Delaware for a 3 scrappers meet up and lunch and a stop at Lidl, my first visit to this grocery chain in t...