Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Project Life Weeks 39 and 40
When my husband is away and then returns, I often lose track of posting on my blog. So it's not Monday and it's not one week, it's two. Hope you enjoy a chance to get a little look into my life.
- ► 2018 (106)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 41
- TBT: Foggy Lisbon
- Just a Pretty
- Project Life Weeks 39 and 40
- TBT: Oh That Fisherman!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: The Sun Sets On the Thames...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38
- Wouldn't You Like These Right Now?
- Wordless Wednesday: London Blue Bug
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Walk to the Thames
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 37
- TBT: Who Are These People?
- Wordy Wednesday: Ain't It the Truth
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sunday Pub Lunch
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 36
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
as seen on tumblr
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
from LETTERFOLK on Instagram
I found this photo amongst my zillions to scan and it took me right back to a time when I was in NYC. We met these Canadian boys on the Stat...
After our time in Avebury, it was time to head onto our 3rd destination on this England trip. Dick had been the one interested in seeing...
It was one of those hot weeks. August and September hold on to summer with a vengeance around her. But he had a good week fishing in Alaska ...
We were happy to wander around a bit more but our last day on this English trip meant packing up to go home. Fortunately we found a calming...
Not my normal style but sometimes you have a challenge that just calls out for some change. If the weather won't cooperate then I'll...