Monday, September 25, 2017
AAM Monday: Project Life Week 35
Week 35 included more traveling than usual. We both went over to VA to see Dick's cousin and then later in the week I went to the Eastern Shore to see birthday girl. Her birthday is a week before mine so despite the rain, she got the visit. My son in NC shares his birthday with her but that's a much longer drive. Even though it was a holiday weekend, it was one of the quickest drives to and from the beach. I'll take that any time!
- ► 2018 (106)
- Wordless Wednesday: Every Airport Needs This
- Travel With Me Tuesday: London Walkabout - His Th...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 35
- Wordless Wednesday: September 20, 2017
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Goodbye Yorkshire Hello L...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 34
- Wordless Wednesday: Cool? Hot? or just Spectacular...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Afternoon in Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33
- Wordless Wednesday: September 6, 2017
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
as seen on tumblr
from LETTERFOLK on Instagram
I found this photo amongst my zillions to scan and it took me right back to a time when I was in NYC. We met these Canadian boys on the Stat...
After our time in Avebury, it was time to head onto our 3rd destination on this England trip. Dick had been the one interested in seeing...
It was one of those hot weeks. August and September hold on to summer with a vengeance around her. But he had a good week fishing in Alaska ...
Week 34 was one of those weeks when it was hot and humid and thus very little happened. Who wants to do anything when the weather is like th...
Not my normal style but sometimes you have a challenge that just calls out for some change. If the weather won't cooperate then I'll...