Monday, September 25, 2017
AAM Monday: Project Life Week 35
Week 35 included more traveling than usual. We both went over to VA to see Dick's cousin and then later in the week I went to the Eastern Shore to see birthday girl. Her birthday is a week before mine so despite the rain, she got the visit. My son in NC shares his birthday with her but that's a much longer drive. Even though it was a holiday weekend, it was one of the quickest drives to and from the beach. I'll take that any time!
- Wordless Wednesday: Every Airport Needs This
- Travel With Me Tuesday: London Walkabout - His Th...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 35
- Wordless Wednesday: September 20, 2017
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Goodbye Yorkshire Hello L...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 34
- Wordless Wednesday: Cool? Hot? or just Spectacular...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Afternoon in Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33
- Wordless Wednesday: September 6, 2017
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Yep, I missed Monday, not because it was a holiday, but because it was damp and miserable. I'm sure I did stuff but who knows? I did wat...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
We moved to Thailand with two sons and were expected to be there for two years. However, in that time we adopted a little three year old lit...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
as seen on Pinterest
Each December (hopefully!) when I start to get ready for the next year's Project Life pages, I make folders for a month or two's wor...
as seen on Tumbler