The computer fol de rol got a lot of things flummoxed. I am back on track with my Project Life and some of my other scrapping projects. Only the England album has fallen by the wayside. Those things happen but while I'd like it done, it's not time sensitive for doing. So back to the Project Life.
And yes, I know it is 9-11 and yes, how can I ever forget that morning...
- ► 2018 (106)
- Wordless Wednesday: Every Airport Needs This
- Travel With Me Tuesday: London Walkabout - His Th...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 35
- Wordless Wednesday: September 20, 2017
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Goodbye Yorkshire Hello L...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 34
- Wordless Wednesday: Cool? Hot? or just Spectacular...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Afternoon in Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 33
- Wordless Wednesday: September 6, 2017
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
as seen on tumblr
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
from LETTERFOLK on Instagram
I found this photo amongst my zillions to scan and it took me right back to a time when I was in NYC. We met these Canadian boys on the Stat...
After our time in Avebury, it was time to head onto our 3rd destination on this England trip. Dick had been the one interested in seeing...
It was one of those hot weeks. August and September hold on to summer with a vengeance around her. But he had a good week fishing in Alaska ...
We were happy to wander around a bit more but our last day on this English trip meant packing up to go home. Fortunately we found a calming...
Not my normal style but sometimes you have a challenge that just calls out for some change. If the weather won't cooperate then I'll...