Sunday, August 13, 2017

AAM Monday: Things I've Thought About Recently

Well after the death of the iMac and my not quite used to the new machine, I have done almost no scrapping so there won't be another week of Project Life to show. Instead, I'll share some of the things I've been thinking about.

When did we got from talking about the internet and instead use 'internets' or 'interwebs'? I know there is the dark web which I don't believe I need or really need to know about but is this what people mean?

Adding my two mail accounts has stumped me and my dh. It's very very rare that between the two of us we don't figure things out. I've decided to let it all go until tomorrow.

On line I learned about the difference between hay and silage. It's good to know that farmers can salvage a soaked crop.

Tuesday our shipment of Alaskan halibut and salmon will arrive. Once again my dh's fishing trip was successful. Otherwise, we'd probably never eat halibut as it's $27.95 @ lb in this area. Ouch! Actually, I'm not the world's greatest fan of halibut but he is.

I wonder if I will ever know the vagaries of a 'smart object' in both Photoshop and PSE

and that's about all I've thought of today. But I will leave you with a thought from a book I have been reading that is set in a British meditation center.

It isn't the desire that causes us unhappiness, it's the lager addiction to craving. We not only want, we are addicted to wanting in general. Yikes.


Well, I think I'll watch some tv tonight and try not to think for a while.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts