- ► 2018 (94)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in York, UK
- Travel With Me Tuesday: All Around Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 27
- TBT: From 3 Come 9
- Wordless Wednesday: Naw, This Won't Work
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 26
- Wordless Wednesday: My Ideal Room
- Travel With Me Tuesday; That Night in Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 25
- Remember This When It's Too Hot Here
- Wordless Wednesday: NO, NO Absolutely NO
- Travel With Me Tuesday: London and Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 24
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Sometimes we all feel a bit like this I think. It's just that, sadly, some feel like this all the time. And people... There sure are a l...
Back from Texas in 1967, I was pregnant with my first child, the child who turned 51 yesterday! Oh how time flies. I guess I must be havi...
Truthfully, this was one of the days in London that I enjoyed the most. Lots of walking at my own pace, going to see places I wanted to see....
Week 34 was one of those weeks when it was hot and humid and thus very little happened. Who wants to do anything when the weather is like th...
Yes, it's September but I'm plodding through this project because I'm often a bit of a slug in summer. Plus it was HOT and HUMID...
I really wanted to see the East End again especially after seeing it again in so many PBS shows. This was something I wanted to do as oppo...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...