Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Travel With Me Tuesday; That Night in Harrogate
The first evening was a great evening with settling in and then going out to dinner with the woman who was my first neighbor back in 1968. It turned out that we had been in high school together even earlier in the US. Amazing. We each had different husbands than we had as neighbors but that made no difference. Some times, the years just don't matter.
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in York, UK
- Travel With Me Tuesday: All Around Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 27
- TBT: From 3 Come 9
- Wordless Wednesday: Naw, This Won't Work
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 26
- Wordless Wednesday: My Ideal Room
- Travel With Me Tuesday; That Night in Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 25
- Remember This When It's Too Hot Here
- Wordless Wednesday: NO, NO Absolutely NO
- Travel With Me Tuesday: London and Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 24
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Yep, I missed Monday, not because it was a holiday, but because it was damp and miserable. I'm sure I did stuff but who knows? I did wat...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
We moved to Thailand with two sons and were expected to be there for two years. However, in that time we adopted a little three year old lit...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
as seen on Pinterest
Each December (hopefully!) when I start to get ready for the next year's Project Life pages, I make folders for a month or two's wor...
as seen on Tumbler