July tends to be the time of year when I have very little energy. Hot, humid and I'm content to just read books and watch tv. But this week did get me out to Southern MD and a very hot and tiring drive it was. But a retreat on the Potomac is always good. I only left the building once I think!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in York, UK
- Travel With Me Tuesday: All Around Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 27
- TBT: From 3 Come 9
- Wordless Wednesday: Naw, This Won't Work
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 26
- Wordless Wednesday: My Ideal Room
- Travel With Me Tuesday; That Night in Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 25
- Remember This When It's Too Hot Here
- Wordless Wednesday: NO, NO Absolutely NO
- Travel With Me Tuesday: London and Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 24
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I decided to have a go at this final part of Day 6. I'd put this one off because I remembered how poorly I'd felt every time I looke...
click to see original This ad was in the December 1966 'Boys Life' magazine. Of course. What an ideal Christmas gift!
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
as seen on Instagram
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
Well we're having fierce winds today and into tomorrow but it's not bitter cold. Temps are in the 40s and will be so on March 3. But...
Getting caught up in some posting here. Not sure how the past weeks have seemed so busy but that's how life is or seems some time. ...