July tends to be the time of year when I have very little energy. Hot, humid and I'm content to just read books and watch tv. But this week did get me out to Southern MD and a very hot and tiring drive it was. But a retreat on the Potomac is always good. I only left the building once I think!
- ► 2018 (106)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in York, UK
- Travel With Me Tuesday: All Around Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 27
- TBT: From 3 Come 9
- Wordless Wednesday: Naw, This Won't Work
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 26
- Wordless Wednesday: My Ideal Room
- Travel With Me Tuesday; That Night in Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 25
- Remember This When It's Too Hot Here
- Wordless Wednesday: NO, NO Absolutely NO
- Travel With Me Tuesday: London and Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 24
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
as seen on tumblr
from LETTERFOLK on Instagram
I found this photo amongst my zillions to scan and it took me right back to a time when I was in NYC. We met these Canadian boys on the Stat...
After our time in Avebury, it was time to head onto our 3rd destination on this England trip. Dick had been the one interested in seeing...
It was one of those hot weeks. August and September hold on to summer with a vengeance around her. But he had a good week fishing in Alaska ...
Week 34 was one of those weeks when it was hot and humid and thus very little happened. Who wants to do anything when the weather is like th...
Not my normal style but sometimes you have a challenge that just calls out for some change. If the weather won't cooperate then I'll...