We went down south to North Carolina so there were 4 pages for this week. I often try to keep even these BIG weeks to a 2 pager but not this time. A fun time all around and well deserving of more space.
And then it was back home and back to the daily life here. This was a short trip that didn't feel rushed at all. It was all good until that last couple of hours that worked on our last nerves. Traffic hell. But again, that was only about 4-5 hours of an otherwise great week. Perspective!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- Wordless Wednesday: Seen in York, UK
- Travel With Me Tuesday: All Around Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 27
- TBT: From 3 Come 9
- Wordless Wednesday: Naw, This Won't Work
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 26
- Wordless Wednesday: My Ideal Room
- Travel With Me Tuesday; That Night in Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 25
- Remember This When It's Too Hot Here
- Wordless Wednesday: NO, NO Absolutely NO
- Travel With Me Tuesday: London and Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 24
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
original by tsevis
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...