- ► 2018 (117)
- TBThursday: I Know That Outfit!
- Wordless Wednesday: You Want Energetic Too?
- Travel With Me Tuesday: My Beloved Valley Gardens
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 23
- TBT: Thoughts of My Uncle
- Wordless Wednesday: June 21, 2017
- Happy Faces All Around
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Reading
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 21
- Wordless Wednesday: How Can I Resist???
- Please Sit Up Straight, Dear
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 20
- Five on Friday: June 2, 2017
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have often found that my tv/movie selection reflects the mood of the week. The confirmation of the latest Supreme Court nominee was dep...
Ah the weeks add up. Politically the good and the bad. A chance to film a commercial with our Attorney General added some spice to this reti...
This shot came from a friend of a blogger I follow.She's a woman in Yorkshire so that's a winner for me. The Weaver of Grass said...
This first page is a match to the December 6 page showing our departure from the US. I felt like giving it a visual feel to the book, book...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
A page from our years in Malawi shortly after leaving Iran. There were dangers in both countries bur basic health care was not a given i...
As a child growing up, I was the one who had the down comforter from these geese. Nana called it a feather tick and I always loved the f...
A week of traveling. I went up to Delaware for a 3 scrappers meet up and lunch and a stop at Lidl, my first visit to this grocery chain in t...