Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Travel With Me Tuesday: My Beloved Valley Gardens
Back to my trip to England. Once up in Harrogate, our first morning was spent walking through the Valley Gardens and up into town. I had traveled this path so many times in the summer of 1968 with my firstborn. #2 son, though born in Harrogate, had his daily pram ride up the hill into Knaresborough. It's a good thing I did all the practice work for that hill with my Valley Gardens walks. I also now have arthritic knees which make the uphill walks a lot harder. Maybe age has something to do with it too. Ya think?
- ► 2018 (75)
- TBThursday: I Know That Outfit!
- Wordless Wednesday: You Want Energetic Too?
- Travel With Me Tuesday: My Beloved Valley Gardens
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 23
- TBT: Thoughts of My Uncle
- Wordless Wednesday: June 21, 2017
- Happy Faces All Around
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Reading
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 21
- Wordless Wednesday: How Can I Resist???
- Please Sit Up Straight, Dear
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 20
- Five on Friday: June 2, 2017
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Don't ask me where the time has gone. I feel like I've been in a bit of a fog lately no doubt by the World Cup but then also by the ...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having h...
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...
Where has the time gone? she asks again. Summer is the hardest season for me. I really mind the weather and cannot wait for cooler times. ...
as seen on this Instagram account
hatin on tumblr
fron On Sutton Place