I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a challenge to make one technique but I didn't have the new enough software to do it so...
I took this photo
and made this from it.
and finally here is the result. Not the ideal layout but sometimes you use what you have and see how it will turn out. I'm pretty happy with an hour's play time!
- TBThursday: I Know That Outfit!
- Wordless Wednesday: You Want Energetic Too?
- Travel With Me Tuesday: My Beloved Valley Gardens
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 23
- TBT: Thoughts of My Uncle
- Wordless Wednesday: June 21, 2017
- Happy Faces All Around
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22
- Wordless Wednesday: Summer Reading
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 21
- Wordless Wednesday: How Can I Resist???
- Please Sit Up Straight, Dear
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 20
- Five on Friday: June 2, 2017
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
original by tsevis
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
view from Marriott's 12th floor
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...