- ► 2018 (67)
- Wordless Wednesday: Well, We Got It
- Project Life Continues: Week 19
- Never Forget
- Five on Friday: May 26, 2017
- Wordless Wednesday: When Spices Go Bad
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 18
- The heat...oh the Heat!
- It's That Time - To The Clothesline!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 17
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15
- TBT: Bound for Texas via Mississippi
- Wordy Wednesday: Get Rid of It!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 14
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have my books noted on line but I realized I tend to forget what it is I watched on tv. Most days, I am on my computer a lot but do take t...
I was taking a bit of a blog break recently with lots of visiting with family and friends. So a couple of weeks of Project Life here. Hope y...
A simple week, with rain, reading and a memorial service for a friend. The little black bordered photo on the first page came from the BBC ...
fron On Sutton Place
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
It's funny that when ever we get together down North Carolina way, we often end up having dinner at the same restaurant. Is it tradition...
A week that involved a lot of visiting to and fro. It became a busy week with not so much else going on but isn't that a typical sum...
as seen on this Instagram account
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...
So even though the policy is rescinded, I still ask WWJD with so many of 45's policies. Seriously? Pence? This is the spirit of ...