- ► 2018 (106)
- Wordless Wednesday: Well, We Got It
- Project Life Continues: Week 19
- Never Forget
- Five on Friday: May 26, 2017
- Wordless Wednesday: When Spices Go Bad
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 18
- The heat...oh the Heat!
- It's That Time - To The Clothesline!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 17
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 15
- TBT: Bound for Texas via Mississippi
- Wordy Wednesday: Get Rid of It!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 14
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
as seen on tumblr
from LETTERFOLK on Instagram
I found this photo amongst my zillions to scan and it took me right back to a time when I was in NYC. We met these Canadian boys on the Stat...
After our time in Avebury, it was time to head onto our 3rd destination on this England trip. Dick had been the one interested in seeing...
It was one of those hot weeks. August and September hold on to summer with a vengeance around her. But he had a good week fishing in Alaska ...
Week 34 was one of those weeks when it was hot and humid and thus very little happened. Who wants to do anything when the weather is like th...
Not my normal style but sometimes you have a challenge that just calls out for some change. If the weather won't cooperate then I'll...