Monday, May 15, 2017

AAM Monday: Project Life Week



I always think the weather doesn't affect me much. Let it rain, let it rain. But of course I am as affected as the next person and lots of rain makes me really want to snuggle in and do very little. Well  read and watch movies. Maybe eat popcorn. Week 17 was nothing like that with the sun shining on my cherry blossoms. However, that would come to an end in week 18 when they became a soggy mess. I hate to sweep them up when they are so so pretty but more often than not I pay the price.


That wedding dress only had the beaded sash removed yesterday. I guess it was fitting that I did it on Mothers' Day. It's a mother kind of job, isn't it. And as much as I gripe about the heat, I was just about done with all the rain we had last week. I even watched a movie in bed. It was that kind of week. It just wasn't week 17 which says I'm a bit behind with this Project Life thing. Not that I care much. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good I say and mostly I believe that.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts