Monday, April 17, 2017
AAM Monday: Project Life Week 12
The week The Wedding started. Some house things as the cold held on but knowing that the warm days were coming. Also coming were my son and his fiancee Stephanie. The weekend at the end of this week would be what we had been waiting for! Lots of pictures this week!
- Five on Friday: April 28, 2017
- Wordless Wednesday: Do You Think She Really Did Th...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: York Minster
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 13
- TBT: 1967 The Dog and US
- Wordy Wednesday: You Should Make This
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 12
- TBT: Dolls Don't Appeal to Everyone circa 1945
- Wordless Wednesday: You Could Do This
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 11
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Across to Rock Hall
- Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 10
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
After all the rain, we have had two days of sun! It's amazing! I think I could get used to this and then of course, I'll complain...