Monday, April 17, 2017
AAM Monday: Project Life Week 12
The week The Wedding started. Some house things as the cold held on but knowing that the warm days were coming. Also coming were my son and his fiancee Stephanie. The weekend at the end of this week would be what we had been waiting for! Lots of pictures this week!
- Five on Friday: April 28, 2017
- Wordless Wednesday: Do You Think She Really Did Th...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: York Minster
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 13
- TBT: 1967 The Dog and US
- Wordy Wednesday: You Should Make This
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 12
- TBT: Dolls Don't Appeal to Everyone circa 1945
- Wordless Wednesday: You Could Do This
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 11
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Across to Rock Hall
- Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 10
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I decided to have a go at this final part of Day 6. I'd put this one off because I remembered how poorly I'd felt every time I looke...
click to see original This ad was in the December 1966 'Boys Life' magazine. Of course. What an ideal Christmas gift!
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Now I know that there are many people who truly need these meds, but if there are a million or more that also need to deal with depre...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
as seen on Instagram
Well we're having fierce winds today and into tomorrow but it's not bitter cold. Temps are in the 40s and will be so on March 3. But...
Getting caught up in some posting here. Not sure how the past weeks have seemed so busy but that's how life is or seems some time. ...