Monday, April 17, 2017
AAM Monday: Project Life Week 12
The week The Wedding started. Some house things as the cold held on but knowing that the warm days were coming. Also coming were my son and his fiancee Stephanie. The weekend at the end of this week would be what we had been waiting for! Lots of pictures this week!
- Five on Friday: April 28, 2017
- Wordless Wednesday: Do You Think She Really Did Th...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: York Minster
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 13
- TBT: 1967 The Dog and US
- Wordy Wednesday: You Should Make This
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 12
- TBT: Dolls Don't Appeal to Everyone circa 1945
- Wordless Wednesday: You Could Do This
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 11
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Across to Rock Hall
- Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 10
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
original by tsevis
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
view from Marriott's 12th floor
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
When my husband is away and then returns, I often lose track of posting on my blog. So it's not Monday and it's not one week, it...