The past few weeks have been a bit of a blur with my son's wedding. Week 10 was before it all but there were things at home that had to be done. Isn't it always times like that when the computer has a fit??
- Five on Friday: April 28, 2017
- Wordless Wednesday: Do You Think She Really Did Th...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: York Minster
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 13
- TBT: 1967 The Dog and US
- Wordy Wednesday: You Should Make This
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 12
- TBT: Dolls Don't Appeal to Everyone circa 1945
- Wordless Wednesday: You Could Do This
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 11
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Across to Rock Hall
- Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 10
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
We moved to Thailand with two sons and were expected to be there for two years. However, in that time we adopted a little three year old lit...
Yep, I missed Monday, not because it was a holiday, but because it was damp and miserable. I'm sure I did stuff but who knows? I did wat...
A simple week, with rain, reading and a memorial service for a friend. The little black bordered photo on the first page came from the BBC ...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
as seen on Pinterest
Each December (hopefully!) when I start to get ready for the next year's Project Life pages, I make folders for a month or two's wor...