- Wordless Wednesday: English Winter Twilight
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Fish and Chips!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 6
- TBT: More of a 1971 Sunny Day in Yorkshire
- Wordless Wednesday: February 14, 2010
- Travel Wit Me Tuesday: A Stop in Knaresborough
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 5
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Exploring Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 4
- TBT: Some Ways To Make It Happen
- Sabrina Has a Giveaway!
- Wordless Wednesday: The Gift I Forgot To Give
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Yep, I missed Monday, not because it was a holiday, but because it was damp and miserable. I'm sure I did stuff but who knows? I did wat...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
We moved to Thailand with two sons and were expected to be there for two years. However, in that time we adopted a little three year old lit...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
as seen on Pinterest
Each December (hopefully!) when I start to get ready for the next year's Project Life pages, I make folders for a month or two's wor...
as seen on Tumbler