|Harrogate Bus Station|
- ► 2018 (68)
- Wordless Wednesday: English Winter Twilight
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Fish and Chips!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 6
- TBT: More of a 1971 Sunny Day in Yorkshire
- Wordless Wednesday: February 14, 2010
- Travel Wit Me Tuesday: A Stop in Knaresborough
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 5
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Exploring Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 4
- TBT: Some Ways To Make It Happen
- Sabrina Has a Giveaway!
- Wordless Wednesday: The Gift I Forgot To Give
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have my books noted on line but I realized I tend to forget what it is I watched on tv. Most days, I am on my computer a lot but do take t...
I was taking a bit of a blog break recently with lots of visiting with family and friends. So a couple of weeks of Project Life here. Hope y...
fron On Sutton Place
Don't ask me where the time has gone. I feel like I've been in a bit of a fog lately no doubt by the World Cup but then also by the ...
It's funny that when ever we get together down North Carolina way, we often end up having dinner at the same restaurant. Is it tradition...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
A week that involved a lot of visiting to and fro. It became a busy week with not so much else going on but isn't that a typical sum...
as seen on this Instagram account
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...
So even though the policy is rescinded, I still ask WWJD with so many of 45's policies. Seriously? Pence? This is the spirit of ...