|Harrogate Bus Station|
- Wordless Wednesday: English Winter Twilight
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Fish and Chips!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 6
- TBT: More of a 1971 Sunny Day in Yorkshire
- Wordless Wednesday: February 14, 2010
- Travel Wit Me Tuesday: A Stop in Knaresborough
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 5
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Exploring Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 4
- TBT: Some Ways To Make It Happen
- Sabrina Has a Giveaway!
- Wordless Wednesday: The Gift I Forgot To Give
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
original by tsevis
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
view from Marriott's 12th floor
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
When my husband is away and then returns, I often lose track of posting on my blog. So it's not Monday and it's not one week, it...