Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Travel Wit Me Tuesday: A Stop in Knaresborough

December 8, 2016 our driver picked us up in Harrogate for a day in York. I had said I wanted to stop at #7 Crestholme Close but as we drove through Knaresborough, I decided that it was the only stop I wanted. I might have enjoyed a day walking around the town but just not that day. I was still tired and York would be enough for a down memory lane day. However, this was the stop I wanted.




It was a long time since I had actually stood on this spot. This house was built in 1968 and we moved in probably in late September or early October of that year. We stayed until summer of 1975 when we left England. A long time for us, though we didn't know how full of moves our future would be.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts