CLICK HERE TO GO TO HER BLOG AND SCROLL DOWN FOR THE GIVEAWAY INFO
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Sabrina Has a Giveaway!
Sabrina, one of the designers at The Lilypad as Sabrina's Creations, has a giveaway on her blog! She makes beautiful clean and simple designs and I think you'll want to have a go at winning her new kit! Isn't it pretty? Click below to have a chance at winning this digi collection.
- Wordless Wednesday: English Winter Twilight
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Fish and Chips!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 6
- TBT: More of a 1971 Sunny Day in Yorkshire
- Wordless Wednesday: February 14, 2010
- Travel Wit Me Tuesday: A Stop in Knaresborough
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 5
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Exploring Harrogate
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 4
- TBT: Some Ways To Make It Happen
- Sabrina Has a Giveaway!
- Wordless Wednesday: The Gift I Forgot To Give
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I tried to upload a video but ran into some glitches with Blogger so... this will have to do!
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
A lot of this week's photos concentrate on a trip we took to Baltimore. We have always donated used books to various sites but thi...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
original by tsevis
We went down south to North Carolina so there were 4 pages for this week. I often try to keep even these BIG weeks to a 2 pager but not this...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...