Monday, February 6, 2017

AAM Monday: Project Life Week 4


I had great intentions of doing Week 5 yesterday but as with many good plans it's still a thought not an action. Somehow the morning started of more slowly than I'd hoped. Probably due to a trip across the Bay and a dinner there and then a long good sleep, albeit on a full stomach. In any case, I managed to do a bunch of computer cleanup that was a month overdue. 

Then in that mood, I forged ahead and tagged two months of digi supplies. When I'm in the right mood, I'm willing to tag the various elements which takes the most time but results in the most reward. You know...there comes a day when you want a squirrel element for a page and god bless the designers....some of them still name that element...designer name, kit name, element #7. Oh that helps a lot! So my Lightroom tagging to the rescue!

btw, I don't know who is the owner of that black adulating quote on top of the green triangle card, but if it's your's - claim it and I'll credit you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts