Tuesday, January 3, 2017
I've been reading! 2016 Goals Met
Once again, I met my goal on Good Reads. This app has really been helpful for me to track books I want to read and check on books that are a bit iffy. I also have found more than once that a book that sounds good to me, sounds good because I read it already! Mostly if I've read something more than five years ago, I will not really remember it unless it was OUTSTANDING or a life changing book. So just g
alloping old age I'll say. But it does show my taste is pretty consistent.
You may note that 2015 is not up there. Sadly, I got a bit cocky about the number and made my goal 125. One short which is not too bad but Good Reads does not give credit for 'almost'. I've now learned to stick to 100 which I can normally surpass. Pride goeth before the fall!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Settle Into Harrogate
- AAM Monday : Project Life 2017 Week 3
- Wordless Wednesday: Works For Me
- AAM Monday: Books, Books, Books
- Five on Friday: January 20 2017
- TBT: We're All Doubtful About Clowns
- Wordless Wednesday: San Pedro CA
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hello and Goodbye London -...
- AAM Monday: Project Life 2017 Week 1
- Five On Friday: January 13, 2017
- Wordless Wednesday: January 11, 2017
- Travel With Me Tuesday: We Leave for England
- AAM Monday: I Got It!
- FIVE on Friday: January 6, 2017
- TBT: That Winter of 1966
- Wordless Wednesday: Sadly It Never Does Seem to W...
- I've been reading! 2016 Goals Met
- AAM Monday; A Slow Start to a New Year
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
eat more veggies
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Recently, I found this photo of me and my cousin Joe. I'd say we are about 4-5 years old here. We are - obviously- in my bedroom with al...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
A lot of bits and pieces this week. Hopefully, the last snow and ice. It didn't last long but it did make walking round the house ra...
Ok, no chicken dinner but better than that, a chance to win a super kit collection from Sabrina's Creations at The Lilypad. Looks lik...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
Despite the Dec 1967 tag on the photo, I know this one was taken earlier. We have summer warmish weather clothes on so I'm guessing it...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...