Monday, January 9, 2017

AAM Monday: I Got It!

Last week I  made this layout for a challenge.



Well, I'm no longer in London so I had to hope for snow in Maryland. Not a blizzard but just enough snow to make it white on the ground and cold, cold, cold.

Sunday I visited a friend who lives out in 'the country' or at least what we 'city folk' call a lot of Davidsonville.  We both had had SNOW!   The winds were strong on the fields so it doesn't look like much in this photo but it was beautiful and it was cold. Still is. Right now it is 16°.  For three or so days, I'm ok, then I'm happy for it to get back to the high 30s and 40s. I'm a fair weather snow person!



But this really makes me happy and yes, that is a water pump below the tree. I bet that water is wonderful in the summer. Cold and fresh.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts