- ► 2017 (147)
- Five on Friday: Giving It a Go Again
- TBT: Joe's First Communion circa 1950
- Wordless Wednesday: Oh London, You Make Me Laugh
- Tuesday Advice: Despite Your Feelings
- Tuesday Advice: It's True!
- AAM Monday: Time to Do This Again
- Tuesday Advice: Oh Dear...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 47 and 48
- Wordless Wednesday: What, No Weather?
- Tuesday Advice - Things I Find Along The Way
- AAM Monday: Project Life Weeks 45, 46
- TBT: Pennsylvania Summer of 1967
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
We moved to Thailand with two sons and were expected to be there for two years. However, in that time we adopted a little three year old lit...
Yep, I missed Monday, not because it was a holiday, but because it was damp and miserable. I'm sure I did stuff but who knows? I did wat...
A simple week, with rain, reading and a memorial service for a friend. The little black bordered photo on the first page came from the BBC ...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
as seen on Pinterest
It's funny that when ever we get together down North Carolina way, we often end up having dinner at the same restaurant. Is it tradition...