|neither one was sure of the other|
- ► 2017 (147)
- Wordless Wednesday: Our Beautiful Boy
- yes, it's Tuesday so what can I say
- Wordless Wednesday: Wariness
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sonora Texas 1966
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 44
- TBT: The Netherlands 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: November 16, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Looking Forward to This
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 43
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 42
- TBT: Air Drum in the 70s
- Wordless Wednesday: November 2, 2016
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
I decided to have a go at this final part of Day 6. I'd put this one off because I remembered how poorly I'd felt every time I looke...
click to see original This ad was in the December 1966 'Boys Life' magazine. Of course. What an ideal Christmas gift!
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
as seen on Instagram
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
Well we're having fierce winds today and into tomorrow but it's not bitter cold. Temps are in the 40s and will be so on March 3. But...
Getting caught up in some posting here. Not sure how the past weeks have seemed so busy but that's how life is or seems some time. ...