- ► 2017 (142)
- Wordless Wednesday: Our Beautiful Boy
- yes, it's Tuesday so what can I say
- Wordless Wednesday: Wariness
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sonora Texas 1966
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 44
- TBT: The Netherlands 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: November 16, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Looking Forward to This
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 43
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 42
- TBT: Air Drum in the 70s
- Wordless Wednesday: November 2, 2016
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
original by tsevis
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...