|the last of the baklava in 2011|
- ► 2017 (147)
- Wordless Wednesday: Our Beautiful Boy
- yes, it's Tuesday so what can I say
- Wordless Wednesday: Wariness
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sonora Texas 1966
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 44
- TBT: The Netherlands 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: November 16, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Looking Forward to This
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 43
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 42
- TBT: Air Drum in the 70s
- Wordless Wednesday: November 2, 2016
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Yep, I missed Monday, not because it was a holiday, but because it was damp and miserable. I'm sure I did stuff but who knows? I did wat...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
We moved to Thailand with two sons and were expected to be there for two years. However, in that time we adopted a little three year old lit...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
A simple week, with rain, reading and a memorial service for a friend. The little black bordered photo on the first page came from the BBC ...
as seen on Pinterest
Each December (hopefully!) when I start to get ready for the next year's Project Life pages, I make folders for a month or two's wor...