|the last of the baklava in 2011|
- ► 2017 (137)
- Wordless Wednesday: Our Beautiful Boy
- yes, it's Tuesday so what can I say
- Wordless Wednesday: Wariness
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sonora Texas 1966
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 44
- TBT: The Netherlands 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: November 16, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Looking Forward to This
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 43
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 42
- TBT: Air Drum in the 70s
- Wordless Wednesday: November 2, 2016
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
By the time Thanksgiving comes this week, there's been a lot of times to be grateful as opposed to wanting. So 4 more images to share. ...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
That shot of me all wrapped was me prior to my colonoscopy. Certainly no screaming but in violation of the sign on the wall which says N...
1971 in England. My son's 4th birthday party with some of the neighbor children. I don't recall the boy in the striped shirt but sus...
not sure where it was or what it was but impressive image