Week 43 started with something we had waited for fall to do. Go over to the Rock Hall area and scout out a place for the March wedding rehearsal meal. There were quite a few things that were unclear when we talked to the owners of the wedding site. We ate in a little cafe after visiting a couple of restaurants. More things to think about in the coming months.
- ► 2017 (136)
- Wordless Wednesday: Our Beautiful Boy
- yes, it's Tuesday so what can I say
- Wordless Wednesday: Wariness
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Sonora Texas 1966
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 44
- TBT: The Netherlands 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: November 16, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Looking Forward to This
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 43
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 42
- TBT: Air Drum in the 70s
- Wordless Wednesday: November 2, 2016
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
view from Marriott's 12th floor
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
By the time Thanksgiving comes this week, there's been a lot of times to be grateful as opposed to wanting. So 4 more images to share. ...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
That shot of me all wrapped was me prior to my colonoscopy. Certainly no screaming but in violation of the sign on the wall which says N...