- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 41
- TBT: Malawi in the 70s
- Wordless Wednesday: October 26, 2016
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 40
- Five on Friday: October 21, 2016
- TBT: 1971 My Mother's Escape
- Wordless Wednesday: Seriously...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: 2006 Chicago
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 39
- Five on Friday: October 14, 2016
- TBT Oxford 2009
- Wordless Wednesday: $1 for This??? Horrors!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Let's Talk About Italy
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38
- Wordless Wednesday: Hair With a Mind of it's Own
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Last Night in Budapest The...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 37
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
original by tsevis
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
Ah it was a weekend of hot humid days but then the temperature dropped so that the a/c wouldn't really kick in at night. At least we are...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...