Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Travel With Me Tuesday: Last Night in Budapest Then Getting On the Plane
An early wakeup at our hotel and it was time to get on the bus to the airport. Breakfast boxes for the tip or the plane and a las look at Budapest at night. Leaves falling. Winter coming. The end of a long but interesting trip. It was the ideal time for a trip like this.
- ► 2017 (88)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 41
- TBT: Malawi in the 70s
- Wordless Wednesday: October 26, 2016
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 40
- Five on Friday: October 21, 2016
- TBT: 1971 My Mother's Escape
- Wordless Wednesday: Seriously...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: 2006 Chicago
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 39
- Five on Friday: October 14, 2016
- TBT Oxford 2009
- Wordless Wednesday: $1 for This??? Horrors!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Let's Talk About Italy
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38
- Wordless Wednesday: Hair With a Mind of it's Own
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Last Night in Budapest The...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 37
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I tried to upload a video but ran into some glitches with Blogger so... this will have to do!
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
A lot of this week's photos concentrate on a trip we took to Baltimore. We have always donated used books to various sites but thi...
original by tsevis
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
We went down south to North Carolina so there were 4 pages for this week. I often try to keep even these BIG weeks to a 2 pager but not this...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm