A week of me at home and him down in Florida. Hurricane Matthew changed a lot of his plans and it was the first time being evacuated. Up here, just a quiet time.
- ► 2017 (147)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 41
- TBT: Malawi in the 70s
- Wordless Wednesday: October 26, 2016
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 40
- Five on Friday: October 21, 2016
- TBT: 1971 My Mother's Escape
- Wordless Wednesday: Seriously...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: 2006 Chicago
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 39
- Five on Friday: October 14, 2016
- TBT Oxford 2009
- Wordless Wednesday: $1 for This??? Horrors!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Let's Talk About Italy
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38
- Wordless Wednesday: Hair With a Mind of it's Own
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Last Night in Budapest The...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 37
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Back from a week up here visiting my 2nd son and his wife. A totally good week. Cold Boston, just the way I like it for a visit.
While there were certainly many things wrong with 2017, we came through it alive and ready to take on the challenges of a new year. Each...
Seriously people, this was not me in the story but I often think of my friend telling me about this moment in her past. Truly a memorable...
When most of my scrapping is Project Life, it's really fun to do challenges that let me tell stories that I want to be told. It doesn...