Week 38 was a week on the move. I headed south to NC after my family had their first day at the beach, a new experience to them as it was too far a drive when living in VA. We Marylanders can do that though I almost never do. My son has learned the hard way that blue eyed blonds need to cover up a lot more! This is also a week when PSL really started to become the seasonal thing I enjoy.
- ► 2017 (134)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 41
- TBT: Malawi in the 70s
- Wordless Wednesday: October 26, 2016
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 40
- Five on Friday: October 21, 2016
- TBT: 1971 My Mother's Escape
- Wordless Wednesday: Seriously...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: 2006 Chicago
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 39
- Five on Friday: October 14, 2016
- TBT Oxford 2009
- Wordless Wednesday: $1 for This??? Horrors!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Let's Talk About Italy
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38
- Wordless Wednesday: Hair With a Mind of it's Own
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Last Night in Budapest The...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 37
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
original by tsevis
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
view from Marriott's 12th floor
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...