Monday, October 3, 2016
AAM Monday: Project Life Week 37
This was a week when it was still hot hot but I did make it up to Ikea and on north to see the late sunflowers in their fields. It's an amazing sight! I cleared out more and Dick made a few loaves of bread to test out a jalapeño bread recipe. He got it the way he liked and it went well with a posole dinner for the guys. A good week!
- ► 2017 (137)
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 41
- TBT: Malawi in the 70s
- Wordless Wednesday: October 26, 2016
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 40
- Five on Friday: October 21, 2016
- TBT: 1971 My Mother's Escape
- Wordless Wednesday: Seriously...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: 2006 Chicago
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 39
- Five on Friday: October 14, 2016
- TBT Oxford 2009
- Wordless Wednesday: $1 for This??? Horrors!
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Let's Talk About Italy
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 38
- Wordless Wednesday: Hair With a Mind of it's Own
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Last Night in Budapest The...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 37
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
By the time Thanksgiving comes this week, there's been a lot of times to be grateful as opposed to wanting. So 4 more images to share. ...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
That shot of me all wrapped was me prior to my colonoscopy. Certainly no screaming but in violation of the sign on the wall which says N...
1971 in England. My son's 4th birthday party with some of the neighbor children. I don't recall the boy in the striped shirt but sus...
not sure where it was or what it was but impressive image