Our afternoon at the artist village did give me a chance to have a cup of tea that gave me enough caffeine to have energy for the evening. The walk really helped too. I loved the music and dancing which took me back to things I heard as a child. It was a nice note to end on.
- TBT: Golden Days in England 1969
- Wordless Wednesday: If Only...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Final Day in Budapest
- AAM Monday: Project Life Continues - Week 36
- Yesterday to Today
- TBT: A Yorkshireman in 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: The Doll House
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Finishing Up a Busy Day i...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 35
- TBT: Back to 1956
- Wordless Wednesday: September 7, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bus rides, Pastries, Marke...
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 34
- TBT: Summer 1956
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ten years ago I went into Washington DC to the Vietnam Memorial. It was a horribly hot and humid day, so much like the weather in South East...
I saw this photo of my daughter and two of her daughters on Facebook and really liked it. You never know what you'll find there. I saw a...
Click here to see more about straightening your wayward cushions from the clever one at Thistlewood Farm
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I got myself on a roll last week and got caught up. Well not including week 21 and this being week 22. I could have done 21 yesterday but i...
Another week done, the week of the USNA graduation which to those of us who live here really means the stunning Blue Angels flying over our...