Our afternoon at the artist village did give me a chance to have a cup of tea that gave me enough caffeine to have energy for the evening. The walk really helped too. I loved the music and dancing which took me back to things I heard as a child. It was a nice note to end on.
- ► 2017 (98)
- TBT: Golden Days in England 1969
- Wordless Wednesday: If Only...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Final Day in Budapest
- AAM Monday: Project Life Continues - Week 36
- Yesterday to Today
- TBT: A Yorkshireman in 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: The Doll House
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Finishing Up a Busy Day i...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 35
- TBT: Back to 1956
- Wordless Wednesday: September 7, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bus rides, Pastries, Marke...
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 34
- TBT: Summer 1956
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
original by tsevis
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
Well after the death of the iMac and my not quite used to the new machine, I have done almost no scrapping so there won't be another wee...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Did some scrapping yesterday but ran into the issue of Adobe vs Apple. It happens and has happened over the years but this time it was an is...
I don't often do a double page that is pretty much designed as a double from the start. This one was done that way, more or less, even t...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...