- ► 2017 (137)
- TBT: Golden Days in England 1969
- Wordless Wednesday: If Only...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Final Day in Budapest
- AAM Monday: Project Life Continues - Week 36
- Yesterday to Today
- TBT: A Yorkshireman in 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: The Doll House
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Finishing Up a Busy Day i...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 35
- TBT: Back to 1956
- Wordless Wednesday: September 7, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bus rides, Pastries, Marke...
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 34
- TBT: Summer 1956
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
By the time Thanksgiving comes this week, there's been a lot of times to be grateful as opposed to wanting. So 4 more images to share. ...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
That shot of me all wrapped was me prior to my colonoscopy. Certainly no screaming but in violation of the sign on the wall which says N...
1971 in England. My son's 4th birthday party with some of the neighbor children. I don't recall the boy in the striped shirt but sus...
not sure where it was or what it was but impressive image