Sometimes Budapest seemed to be a blur of activities. We never really had much free time to explore places we had seen on our previous trip but then again we were pretty vacationed out by this point. Lots of factors were at play but of course we did eat!
- ► 2017 (147)
- TBT: Golden Days in England 1969
- Wordless Wednesday: If Only...
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Final Day in Budapest
- AAM Monday: Project Life Continues - Week 36
- Yesterday to Today
- TBT: A Yorkshireman in 1972
- Wordless Wednesday: The Doll House
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Finishing Up a Busy Day i...
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 35
- TBT: Back to 1956
- Wordless Wednesday: September 7, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Bus rides, Pastries, Marke...
- AAM Monday : Project Life Week 34
- TBT: Summer 1956
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
A week or so ago, we went to a fundraiser for Washington Jesuit Academy in DC at the Dock 5 of Union Market . It involved lots of food samp...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Not me nor my child but a friend and her mother. If you're a parent, I hope you've had this feeling.
At last it came. Easter, April Fools, the signs of Spring. While the week was not as warm as many Marylanders hoped it will be, it was perfe...