1. Getting ready to say goodbye to August. It's not my favorite month because of the heat and humidity but there are a bunch of good birthdays. My friend Anna was August 11, my Nana was August 13, my son is August 26 and he shares that date with my granddaughter, his niece. Maybe all the candles (if they were all alive) is causing the heat!
2. When my fisherman came back from Alaska he stopped at the Midway (Chicago) airport and bought snacks for me. I'd heard of this place and thought of going on one of our Chicago trips but it was a cold, cold time and a bit to far from our hotel. Yes, it's all gone. A combo of cheese popcorn and candied. Very very good combo.
3. I am waiting for my molar crown to be replaced and with the temporary, I'm being very careful about chewing on that side so most of those candied kernels just got a bit of savoring before they hit the trashcan.
4. A friend of mine had yellow polish on her toes last week. That was what I wanted not this. I'll have to ask her what color it was not that I plan to have yellow again. Oh well...in the scheme of life it's not critical is it?
5. I have been waiting for it to get cooler for some semi-local trips. Alas, it seems that our 90°+ weather is lingering longer than I'd like. I had postponed a trip I'd hoped to make today til next week praying for cooler, but at least there should be less traffic. Take blessings as they come!
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday!
- Wordless Wednesday: August 31, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Budapest - Off the Boat an...
- AAM Monday: Back to Project Life Week 33
- Five on Friday: August 26, 2016
- TBT: School Day 1950s
- Wordless Wednesday: Please, NO More
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hello Budapest!
- AAM Monday: My Week at Home
- Time for a Staycation
- Five on Friday: August 12, 2016
- TBT: Back When I Was Almost 10
- Wordless Wednesday: It's Baltimore, hon!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 31
- Wordless Wednesday: August 3, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Farewell to Vienna
- AAM Monday PL Week 30
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
original by tsevis
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
Ah it was a weekend of hot humid days but then the temperature dropped so that the a/c wouldn't really kick in at night. At least we are...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...