Monday, August 8, 2016

AAM Monday: Project Life Week 31

I just finished these pages last week and am really enjoying making them pretty bold - meaning pretty bold for me!  It's been a goal of mine to do something different this year and I'm really feeling content with this. Now I may need to do a tweak or two before this one goes to print but that's normal!  haha

One thing that is really pleasing me and is so so much fun is using Mommyish's Template Maker to make my own PL templates. I think one of these days I'm going to modify the 20+ ones I've made to add stitching or even black fine lines. Wanting to do and doing may have a bit of a time gap in between but that's ok.

I'm still not a 'color outside the lines' kinda girl in fact a friend had her work cut out for her when she had me in a journaling class. I really balked at journaling on paper without lines. It's still not my fave but I can easily live with that.





I hope you enjoy looking at these pages half as much as I enjoy making them!  

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts