Somehow I've become busy with a bit of people coming and going round here. Plus it's been HOT. When that happens, I'm not much good for anyone much less myself. I feel like I accomplished this just to get it done. I am so ready for autumn just like most/many people await summer. I know the weather may not change the way I hope it will by September 21 but these sure are the days I'd be just as happy with the covers over my head in a really cold air conditioned room.
But at least there's watermelon!
- ► 2017 (142)
- Wordless Wednesday: August 31, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Budapest - Off the Boat an...
- AAM Monday: Back to Project Life Week 33
- Five on Friday: August 26, 2016
- TBT: School Day 1950s
- Wordless Wednesday: Please, NO More
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Hello Budapest!
- AAM Monday: My Week at Home
- Time for a Staycation
- Five on Friday: August 12, 2016
- TBT: Back When I Was Almost 10
- Wordless Wednesday: It's Baltimore, hon!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 31
- Wordless Wednesday: August 3, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Farewell to Vienna
- AAM Monday PL Week 30
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
original by tsevis
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...