Monday, August 22, 2016

AAM Monday: My Week at Home

Well the staycation is over. My husband is back from Alaska with a reasonable amount of halibut. As for me, I got a bunch of things cleaned out, taken away and can now just continue the process. Does it ever end? I also read a lot of books and watched a lot of movies.  I should have written the movies down as some were kind of duds that I watched for a bit and then gave up on them.  I like to watch an hour or 90 minutes of tv in the evening when my eyes need a break from computer work and/or reading.


yes, I had my melon and prosciutto

If I plan to watch a movie I'm pretty sure I'll like then I have to start a bit earlier than my usual 8:30. Once again, I have learned that a trailer is not the best predictor of a movie. One I put off watching for a couple weeks,  as it seemed a 'May December' kind of romance from some blurbs I saw, turned out to be a fairly good story. "The Intern". Funnily enough, I swear that factory now office layout was in another movie I've seen recently!

All in all it was a good week for me. It's always nice to have time totally alone and no set-in-stone plans for 7 days. Trust me, I never feel lonely or bored!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts