|Straight from Designer Digitals|
- ► 2017 (137)
- Wordless Wednesday: Maryland Looks at Virginia
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Vienna
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- TBT:1980 3 children, 3 cats Malawi 1980
- Wordless Wednesday: It's Baltimore, hon
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Arrival in Vienna
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 27
- Five on Friday: June 15, 2016
- TBT: 2007 Vancouver Pride Parade
- Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful Vancouver
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Durnstein
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 26
- TBT: 1973 Can You Believe?
- Wordless Wednesday: Remember When It Was Cold?
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Cesky Krumlov CZ
- Hip Hip Hooray!
- AAM Friday: Summer Goals ...Why?
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...
By the time Thanksgiving comes this week, there's been a lot of times to be grateful as opposed to wanting. So 4 more images to share. ...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
That shot of me all wrapped was me prior to my colonoscopy. Certainly no screaming but in violation of the sign on the wall which says N...
1971 in England. My son's 4th birthday party with some of the neighbor children. I don't recall the boy in the striped shirt but sus...
not sure where it was or what it was but impressive image