While the 4th of July is usually a quiet one for us, early to bed and early to rise misses most of the fireworks, I did want to get a bit of that on these pages. This week I also went down to a retreat on the Potomac river and as usual, this is when some really hot humid weather appears. That means summer!
- ► 2017 (147)
- Wordless Wednesday: Maryland Looks at Virginia
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Vienna
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- TBT:1980 3 children, 3 cats Malawi 1980
- Wordless Wednesday: It's Baltimore, hon
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Arrival in Vienna
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 27
- Five on Friday: June 15, 2016
- TBT: 2007 Vancouver Pride Parade
- Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful Vancouver
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Durnstein
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 26
- TBT: 1973 Can You Believe?
- Wordless Wednesday: Remember When It Was Cold?
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Cesky Krumlov CZ
- Hip Hip Hooray!
- AAM Friday: Summer Goals ...Why?
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
A week or so ago, we went to a fundraiser for Washington Jesuit Academy in DC at the Dock 5 of Union Market . It involved lots of food samp...
I saw the article on Matt in the weekend paper and I wonder why this wasn't suggested as a career choice back when "I" was in...
Not me nor my child but a friend and her mother. If you're a parent, I hope you've had this feeling.
At last it came. Easter, April Fools, the signs of Spring. While the week was not as warm as many Marylanders hoped it will be, it was perfe...