While the 4th of July is usually a quiet one for us, early to bed and early to rise misses most of the fireworks, I did want to get a bit of that on these pages. This week I also went down to a retreat on the Potomac river and as usual, this is when some really hot humid weather appears. That means summer!
- ► 2017 (134)
- Wordless Wednesday: Maryland Looks at Virginia
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Vienna
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- TBT:1980 3 children, 3 cats Malawi 1980
- Wordless Wednesday: It's Baltimore, hon
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Arrival in Vienna
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 27
- Five on Friday: June 15, 2016
- TBT: 2007 Vancouver Pride Parade
- Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful Vancouver
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Durnstein
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 26
- TBT: 1973 Can You Believe?
- Wordless Wednesday: Remember When It Was Cold?
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Cesky Krumlov CZ
- Hip Hip Hooray!
- AAM Friday: Summer Goals ...Why?
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
original by tsevis
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...