While the 4th of July is usually a quiet one for us, early to bed and early to rise misses most of the fireworks, I did want to get a bit of that on these pages. This week I also went down to a retreat on the Potomac river and as usual, this is when some really hot humid weather appears. That means summer!
- ► 2017 (147)
- Wordless Wednesday: Maryland Looks at Virginia
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Vienna
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 28
- TBT:1980 3 children, 3 cats Malawi 1980
- Wordless Wednesday: It's Baltimore, hon
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Arrival in Vienna
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 27
- Five on Friday: June 15, 2016
- TBT: 2007 Vancouver Pride Parade
- Wordless Wednesday: Beautiful Vancouver
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Durnstein
- AAM Monday Project Life Week 26
- TBT: 1973 Can You Believe?
- Wordless Wednesday: Remember When It Was Cold?
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Cesky Krumlov CZ
- Hip Hip Hooray!
- AAM Friday: Summer Goals ...Why?
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I often wonder how we really did live our lives before the net, and like a couple of jokers, I wish Al Gore had invented it sooner! One of ...
Wrapping up April even tho there are some days left. I will be busily engaged this last week so this is coming a bit early. WATCHED: Change...
Back home after a week dog sitting, it''s so nice to be home. Steely Dan and some nice visuals to go along side.
more than a thumbnail Originally uploaded by mudpig Wow...I've gotta get back to NYC. Cooler air, more energy to walk walk walk. Methi...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
About Bekah... from Sharlah's friend The doctors told Sharlah today that Bekah's virus has progressed to pneumonia. She had a ver...
When most of my scrapping is Project Life, it's really fun to do challenges that let me tell stories that I want to be told. It doesn...
Back from a week up here visiting my 2nd son and his wife. A totally good week. Cold Boston, just the way I like it for a visit.
While there were certainly many things wrong with 2017, we came through it alive and ready to take on the challenges of a new year. Each...
Ok, let me start with the most recent page and go backwards a bit. Busy times and fun times. The challenge here was to use on off-cen...