Thursday, June 16, 2016
TBT: 2003 The Kitchen and How It Was
When we were starting with the renovation in 2003 we had a new refrigerator, a temporary island that had the new cooktop and two of our first Ikea white drawer units. There was a pot rack over that island and what a joy it was to finally cook with real heat on five burners! As much as I like the new kitchen and all my counter space, this was a very workable kitchen and is still one of my favorite floor plans.
- ► 2017 (147)
- TBT: That Texas Wedding - 50 years Ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Perfecto
- Five on Tuesday : July is coming...get ready!
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 25
- Wordless Wednesday: Don't We All Wish...
- Tuesday Tutorial: Quick Brush Adjusts in PSE & CS
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 22, finally
- Five on Friday: June 17, 2016
- TBT: 2003 The Kitchen and How It Was
- Wordless Wednesday: When I Was a Gardener
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Passau part 2
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 23
- Five on Friday: June 8, 2016
- TBT: 1967 San Angelo Texas
- Wordless Wednesday: June 8, 2016
- Travel With Me Tuesday: Regensburg and Passau-1
- AAM Monday: Project Life Week 21
- Five on Friday: June 3, 2016
- TBT 1967 San Angelo Wedding
- Wordless Wednesday: June 1, 2016
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Saw this over on Bits and Pieces and it got my day started with a smile. How The Day Sounds from Miky Wolf on Vimeo . Hope you like ho...
Miata? Historic tags?
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
I love getting so many pages done in January. A Month of Challenges sounds daunting but it's only an hour or two each day. Lots of fun ...
original by tsevis